Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To start with......

Hey have u ever heard this track....ohh its awesome ..u need to listen to this.. wait i'll play that for u......
.
.
.
.
I hope u wud have heard about this book... this author is very prominent in 1960's and was applauded well for his stance...wait i'll show u some very interesting articles about this book ......

.
.
.
.
.
I liked that movie for some XYZ reason...u didn't liked that..oh is it so..no i will tell u why i found it interesting.........

.
.
.

.
So on so forth..always talking to friends or people around me..finding some enjoying those discussions.....
finding some getting bored....finding myself always half vented...was searching for a platform where in i can vent it completely....
So here i am...Thinking Aloud.... :)

Nothing much but just to think aloud and revisit my recorded thoughts which are certainly needed at times ofcourse :)

No comments:

Post a Comment