Monday, December 22, 2008

Music Makes the Miracle ~~ Raja Music always DOES

Life.. the most stupid and heavy word I ever heard..
at the same time..the most sensible and colorfull word one can ever have……
I Was feeling down from couple of days..
Some problems don’t have a solution… though there is one.. still will be having some stupid reasons which will stop from opting tht vivid solution
And when such a situation confronts…it becomes so contagious that it spoils down the mood and spirit…
Was in the same situation on one morning …
Came to work and tuned my IPOD to play something for me…
Was listening to all the wonderful songs ..but was not feeling the beauty of the tunes
So tuned the instrumental album “How to Name it “ and was listening to the tracks tuned by GOD Ilayaraja and which were played by Heavenly sweet Hariprasad Chaurasia Flute
Was feeling okay while I was listening to those tracks…..
All the tracks of” how to name it” were completed…
suddenly my IPOD started playing the 3 note composition track..
which is an amazing piece of work by RAJA..ONE AND ONLY ONE ILAYARAJA …
I don’t know how..but as of a sudden when this track started playing…
I felt all the happiness of the world and my spirits were back..
started smiling whole heartedly and the pain I had till now looked very small before this ecsctacy Following tht track.. Mood Kaapi Raagam was played and haaa… I am back to heaven….
Started feeling… Heaven is there… Hell is there.. but MUSIC can make a HELL heaven… and most of the times RAJA is the one who takes you to the doors of heaven…
He can play a violin to show you the blue sky
He can play a cello to show you the thunder in the sky
He can play a keyboard to let you feel the warmth of the mild breeze
He can simply TUNE LIFE
May be this is what called as MUSIC THERAPAY in techinical terms..
Don’t know…
But MUSIC certainly got a power to instigate all the good for us
Thanks to GOD
For creating problems for me..
For creating MUSIC for me..
For creating RAJA for me...

2 comments:

  1. Starting lines are really nice....N truely TRUE...
    N abt raja`s music,..who can describe god beautifully more than a devotee...
    U ALWAYS ROCK...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Srujana!

    It is great to see the love you have for our Maestro! I always had the thought that I was one of the very few who experienced such moving feelings with His music! Time and again, many have proved me wrong - and, the last one (till date) is you! I don't know how to explain, but, as you, I and many other fellow fans have felt, His music does have a healing quality!

    As I posted in the comment to your previous post, do post this blog's link to our Yahoo group as well, so that more people get to read it and enjoy the experience! Keep writing more and more!

    Yours Always Musically,
    Vijay.

    ReplyDelete